IoT devices are basically smart devices that are able to
There are various devices
There is huge growth in
Let us see list of 5 most popular IOT devices on Amazon
Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller is the most popular IOT voice controller. Amazon Echo connects to Alexa voice services, this helps to play music, make calls, send and receive messages
- It is capable of hearing your voice from all the directions even when songs are played.
- Controls compatible smart home devices including lights, plugs, and more.
August Doorbell Cam
One of the most effective
Continousmonitoring of your doorstep and will click the moments leading up to a motion alert.
- Cam has Free
24 hourvideo recording.
- It comes with a speedy and hassle-free installation process.
Philips Hue Bulbs and Lighting System –
A highly recommended personal use IOT device, Philips Hue is used as a personal wireless lighting system that allows to control your light and create the right ambiance for every moment.
It makes the smart home to live with the most connected lights in the world.
- Smart and away from home control.
- Light schedules and comfort dimming.
- Create your ambiance, wake up, well being, etc.
- Sync with music and movies.
Belkin WeMo Smart Light Switch
The WeMo Light Switch helps a user to manage your home lights from the wall, your mobile or by using your voice. This smart light switch connects to your existing home Wi-Fi network to give wireless access of your lights – with no subscription or hub required.
- Easy installation.
- Easy on/off, push anywhere to toggle.
- WIFI indicator and night light available.
- WIFI reset and power restart available.
- It has a very quick, simple installation.
WeMo Insight Smart Plug
WeMo smart plug is a good IoT product which helps to turn on your lights, turn appliances on/off and provides the ability to monitor them from anywhere remotely.
- It gets insight into home energy usage and is easy to use and install.
- It also creates rules, schedules and receives notifications.
- Compatible with both IOS and Android devices.
- It integrates with Alexa or Google voice for hands-free voice control.
IOT is growing day by day, more and more devices are getting launched and users are getting array of products to choose from. With fast growth of IOT very soon we will see every home ,every individual using Internet of Things.